SYNLawn® artificial grass simply looks better longer
SYNLawn's mission is to lead the artificial grass industry through advanced synthetic lawn innovation while reducing environmental carbon footprints and fostering a culture of customer service excellence. Focusing on each component during manufacturing, SYNLawn ensures the highest level of quality of artificial grass products combined with expertise in landscape design and installation fostering a culture of customer service excellence.
- Saves water. Over 50% reduction in residential water use.
- Massive time savings. More time to enjoy your yard instead of maintaining it.
- Reduced carbon emissions. No need for lawn maintenance equipment.
- Unmatched product capabilities. The best performing turf in the industry.
- Utilizing renewable resources. Over 70% of the petroleum based polyol is replaced with a Biobased polyol made from soybean plants.
- Reuse of Post manufacturing waste. Coal ash is used in the product for added strength and dimensional stability.
- Lower impact on local landfills. A long projected life cycle of all SYNLawn® products and are 100% recyclable.
- Installation Specifications. Detailed specifications for landscape architects and designers.
- Sales Support. We strive to give our customers the best experience possible.
- Installation Support. We can install everything we sell utilizing our trained professional installers.
- HeatBlock™ Technology. Coolest turf in the synthetic turf landscape.
- BioCel™ Urethane Coating. The “green”-est product offering on the market today.
- Zeolite for pet systems. A proprietary pet system which offers the cleanest and safest pet environments.
- Green Linq 24 single ply primary backing. A sustainable solution built into our Green/LEED design backing.
- Celceram™ secondary backing. Environmental advantages using recycled components.
- Research & Development Lab. The only one of its kind in the industry.
- Over 40+ years strong. We are the largest manufacturer and installer of synthetic landscape grass and putting surfaces in North America.
- We have the right grass. The most varieties of grass with the most options specifically designed, engineered, and manufactured for different applications.
- Manufacturer’s warranty. Up to 12 years on some products.
- Over 50,000 installations in North America since 2004 and still growing.