SYNRye 211 combines SYNLawn's HeatBlock Technology™ and EnviroLoc™ backing to lower surface temperatures and 'lock' in turf fibers with superior nylon grass blade construction. This artificial grass is ideal for high foot traffic and works well for the most demanding applications including children's playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for Rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas.
SYNTipede 214 is a revolutionary artificial grass product incorporating dense, multi-color turf fibers and thatch for added strength and resiliency. Manufactured using advanced ‘Omega’ shaped grass blades with HeatBlock™ Technology for low surface temperatures, for added comfort in any season. Recommended for heavy foot traffic.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ technology with BioCel™ backing system results in 60%-70% green by weight with greater dimensional stability. Contributes points towards LEED™ certification.
- Minimal Infill
- Uses only minimal amounts of silica sand for ballast.
- Dense polypropylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with the a new soft polyethylene blade incorporating the latest advancement in technology to create an added support spine cross-section.
- Recommended for:
- Landscapes with moderate-heavy foot traffic including residential landscapes, pet areas for medium sized dogs, play areas, water saturated areas, problem areas and shady areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product
up to 15 years*
Grass Zone: Polyethylene with HeatBlock™ // Thatch Zone: Texturized Polypropylene
Grass Zone: Field Green Lime // Thatch Zone: Turf Green
Grass Zone: 1.0″ // Thatch Zone: 0.75″ +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour
SYNTipede Platinum 322