Ideal for high foot traffic for the most demanding applications including children's playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas.
SYNTipede 214 is a revolutionary artificial grass product incorporating dense, multi-color turf fibers and thatch for added strength and resiliency. Manufactured using advanced ‘Omega’ shaped grass blades with HeatBlock™ Technology for low surface temperatures, for added comfort in any season. Recommended for heavy foot traffic.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ technology with BioCel™ backing system results in 60%-70% green by weight with greater dimensional stability.
- Minimal Infill
- Uses only minimal amounts of silica sand for ballast.
- Dense polypropylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with the a new soft polyethylene blade incorporating the latest advancement in technology to create an added support spine cross-section.
- Recommended Applications
- Landscapes with moderate-heavy foot traffic including residential landscapes, pet areas for medium sized dogs, play areas, water saturated areas, problem areas and shady areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product
Grass Zone: Polyethylene with HeatBlock™ // Thatch Zone: Texturized Polypropylene
Grass Zone: Field Green + Lime // Thatch Zone: Turf Green
Grass Zone: 1.0″ // Thatch Zone: 0.75″ +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour
SYNTipede Platinum 322
|Foot Traffic & Resiliency||