USDA Certified BioBased product combining soft, beautiful, multi-colored grass blades with a thick tan thatch, this artificial grass variety is as stunning as it is environmentally friendly.
Blending soft, beautiful field, olive, and apple green grass blades with a turf tan thatch to create a stunning variety of synthetic turf that looks and feels like the real thing. SYNAugustine 547 (SA547) is a USDA Certified BioBased product using plant-based polyethylene made from soybeans for a genuinely sustainable and environmentally-friendly turf variety make this artificial grass a no-brainer for folks concerned with leaving a low-carbon footprint.
- Environmentally Friendly
- SYNLawn’s exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Dense polyethylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with soft polyethylene grass blades.
- Recommended for
- Residential and commercial lawns and landscapes including sloped areas, pool surrounds, water-saturated areas, areas with too much shade and spaces where natural grass doesn’t like to grow.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product