This artificial grass is ideal for the most demanding applications including children's playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas.
SYNRye 214 combines SYNLawn’s HeatBlock Technology™ and EnviroLoc™ backing to lower surface temperatures and ‘lock’ in turf fibers with superior nylon grass blade construction. This artificial grass is ideal for high foot traffic and works well for the most demanding applications including children’s playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for Rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No infill required
- No black rubber crumb necessary. Greatly reduces maintenance of artificial turf.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun. Bright color-fast yarns that stay bright.
- Recommended for
- Residential landscapes, sloped areas, water saturated areas, pool areas and moderate to high traffic areas. Also recommended for Golf and putting green fringe, Roof decks, Patios and children’s play areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product
Grass Zone: Nylon with HeatBlock™ technology // Thatch Zone: Texturized Nylon with HeatBlock™ technology
Grass Zone: Field Green + Lime // Thatch Zone: Turf Tan
Grass Zone: 1.25" // Thatch Zone: 1.0" +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour
SYNBermuda Premium 200, SYNRye 211
|Foot Traffic & Resiliency||