Ideal grass for high foot traffic and performance for the most demanding applications including common areas, children's playgrounds, and pet training areas. Also recommended for rooftops, decks, and golf fringe areas.
When performance matters SYNTipede 213 (ST213) is the turf that delivers. With a low profile pile height and heavy-duty Omega-shaped blades, this artificial grass provides strength and resiliency not commonly found in competitor turf varieties. Despite its no-frills appearance this turf also delivers all the features of our top of the line products including delustered and UV stabilized colors ensuring long-lasting beauty as well as life expectancy.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Dense polyethylene thatch combined with polyethylene grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended Applications
- Residential and commercial lawn and landscape applications as well as urban rooftops, patios, balconies, decks, pet areas, school playgrouds, high-traffic play zones and golf fringe. Excellent for moderate-high foot traffic areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product