Offering superior durability in high foot traffic areas is what sets this artificial grass variety apart from the rest of the pack. Ideal turf for a multitude of applications where durability and reliability matter. IPEMA certified for safety.
Excellent performance and natural beauty place SYNTipede 343 (ST343) at the cutting-edge of artificial grass technology. This durable synthetic sod features a medium pile height with superior strength and toughness making it an exceptional choice for high foot traffic areas requiring the appearance of natural grass. Recommended for multiple applications including playgrounds, pet areas, rooftops, lawns, and landscapes.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Dense polyethylene thatch combined with ‘Omega’ shaped polyethylene monofilament grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended Applications
- Residential and commercial lawn and landscape applications as well as urban rooftops, patios, balconies, decks, pet areas, school playgrouds and children’s play zones. Excellent for moderate-high foot traffic areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product