NEW & IMPROVED!
Offering superior durability in high foot traffic areas is what sets this artificial grass variety apart from the rest of the pack. Ideal turf for a multitude of applications where durability and reliability matter. IPEMA certified for safety.
Excellent performance and natural beauty place SYNTipede 353 at the cutting-edge of artificial grass technology. This durable synthetic sod features a medium pile height with superior strength and toughness making it an exceptional choice for high foot traffic areas requiring the appearance of natural grass. Recommended for multiple applications including playgrounds, pet areas, rooftops, lawns, and landscapes.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Minimal Infill
- No black rubber crumb necessary. Uses only minimal amounts of silica sand for ballast. Greatly reduces maintenance of artificial turf.
- Dense polyethylene thatch combined with ‘Omega’ shaped polyethylene monofilament grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended Applications
- Residential and commercial lawn and landscape applications as well as urban rooftops, patios, balconies, decks, pet areas, school playgrouds and children’s play zones. Excellent for moderate-high foot traffic areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product