Combining beautiful field green & lime colored 'Omega' shaped grass blades with our exclusive HeatBlock™ Technology to create a superior synthetic turf variety with durability and low surface temperatures.
SYNTipede 354 is the ultimate in hybrid synthetic grass technology. This cutting-edge artificial grass product incorporates the latest technology in every aspect of design and manufacturing combining beautiful multi-colored ‘Omega’ shaped grass blades with our exclusive HeatBlock™ Technology for superior strength and lower surface temperatures.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Minimal Infill
- Uses only minimal amounts of silica sand for ballast.
- Dense polypropylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with the a new soft polyethylene blade incorporating the latest advancement in technology to create an added support spine cross-section.
- Recommended Applications
- Landscapes with heavy foot traffic including residential landscapes, pet areas for all types of dogs, child play areas, water saturated areas, problem and shady areas.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product
Grass Zone: Polyethylene with HeatBlock™ technology // Thatch Zone: Texturized Polypropylene
Grass Zone: Field Green + Lime // Thatch Zone: Turf Tan
Grass Zone: 1.5" // Thatch Zone: 1.25" +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour
SYNTipede Platinum 351
|Foot Traffic & Resiliency||