A rare blend of durability and softness come together to create an artificial grass variety difficult to tell apart from the real thing. Some may say it looks even better than natural grass. You be the judge.
At a full 2-inch profile pile height SYNZoysia 633 brings an uncommon combination of durability and softness not found in competitor knock-offs. Multi-colored grass and thatch fibers blend to create one of the most natural looking synthetic grass varieties ever produced. The neighborhood will be wondering if it’s the real deal or not? This grass works well in a multitude of applications including residential or commercial lawns and landscapes, pet zones, playgrounds, rooftop applications and more.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Dense polyethylene thatch combined with ‘Omega’ shaped polyethylene monofilament grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended for
- Residential and commercial lawn and landscape applications as well as urban rooftops, patios, balconies, decks, pet areas, school playgrouds and children’s play zones. Excellent for moderate-high foot traffic areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product