TurfGlue 2K is a 2-component, thixotropic, polyurethane based turf adhesive.
TurfGlue 2K is designed to adhere turf to the substrate.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion results
- Easy to apply
- Good consumption rate
- Always wear the recommended personal protective equipment.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Adequate ventilation is required during the application process.
Storage and Packaging
TurfGlue 2K should be kept dry and cool. Storage temperatures should be between 4°C (40°F) and 32°C (90°F). Product shelf life is 1 year in original sealed container. TurfGlue is packaged in 20 kg kits (approximately 4.0 gallons) and 1 gallon sizes.
The standard consumption rate is 2.2 – 2.7 lb/yd2 (1.2 – 1.5 kg/m2).
The surface to be coated must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, dirt, and any foreign residue. Pour Part B into Part A and power mix for at least 5 minutes prior to application. In order to obtain uniform coverage, TurfGlue 2K should be applied with a notched trowel.
- Do not apply over wet or damp substrates
- Substrate and application minimum temperature: 10°C (50°F)
- Substrate and application maximum temperature: 40°C (104°F)
- Permissible relative humidity: 40 – 90%
- Sealed surfaces should be coated within 24 hours
Share this Product