Contact Information:USA & International Partnerships Canadian Partnerships
The artificial grass business is currently growing at a rate of 20% annually with landscape and leisure sports grass growing at a rate of 35% annually. With an increasing demand for earth-friendly green building materials, the industry is exploding with opportunity.
Increasingly there are more uses for artificial grass than ever before. With new innovative designs and lifelike appearance, artificial grass can be found almost anywhere. Front yards, backyards, roadway medians, and rooftops are all examples of potential uses for artificial grass with more every day.
SYNLawn has been an innovator in the emerging artificial grass landscape market since its inception. Becoming a partner with SYNLawn will give you a head start in this growing market with one of the most innovative eco-friendly business opportunities around.
Your SYNLawn location will serve the general public, landscape contractors, commercial builders, governments and municipalities in your territory. Using our proven and established business practices distributors and their staff will be trained to be experts on identifying the needs of customers, guiding customers through product selection, consulting with design options, and providing precision installation services.
SYNLawn partners are driven, eager to learn, passionate, energetic and open to new ideas. They should possess characteristics becoming of a team-oriented strong leader. SYNLawn partners are hands-on with good communication skills and are good listeners. With a proven record of recruiting and managing staff, SYNLawn partners build their team to be proud, live up to the brand and create a culture of customer service excellence.
As a SYNLawn partner you will be monitoring the business day-to-day, making sales presentations and managing the staff. Running the operation will take your experience in direct sales marketing with a well planned and executed marketing plan. As an experienced networker and presenter, you will build your business with a proven system to fully establish yourself in your marketplace.
Key Investment Points:
- The artificial grass market is currently growing at 20 percent (1) with worldwide demand.
- Landscape, leisure sports, and performance products are the market’s fastest growing segment, currently increasing at a rate of 30 to 35 percent annually (2).
- Flexible business model with the ability to expand and grow.
- Eco-friendly business with brand recognition and proven success.
- Low total first year investment.
- No Dealer Fees
Strength of the Model:
- Backed by the manufacturer with over 4 decades of manufacturing experience.
- High-end, expansive product line backed by manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proven sales and installation techniques.
- Complete proprietary software system for all day-to-day processes and transactions.
- Flexible distributor model serving areas of all sizes and populations.
- Eco-Friendly ‘Green’ business meeting the demand for sustainable building materials with a low environmental footprint.
- A recognized strong brand with a low investment level.
Environmental Quick Facts
- According to the EPA, over one-third of residential water is used for lawn irrigation nationwide, totaling over 4 billion gallons of water a day.
- According to the EPA, a traditional gas-powered lawn mower produces as much air pollution as 43 new cars driving 12,000 miles.
- Over 17 million gallons of gas and oil are spilled each year from refueling lawn equipment; that is more oil than was spilled by the Exxon Valdez.
Share this Page