DALTON, GA — SYNLawn®, the largest manufacturer and unrivaled innovator of synthetic grass in North America, is now offering a FREE Continuing Education (CE) course available on AECdaily.com. The American Institute of Architects (AIA) accredited online learning seminar titled, “Creating Beautiful, Sustainable Synthetic Grass Solutions,” will be presented by Robert Dant, Director of SYNLawn Sales.
“We are pleased to offer this educational session about the many sustainable attributes of synthetic grass,” said Dant. “Unlike earlier versions of the product that was produced over 50 years ago, artificial grass is now more aesthetically pleasing, safer, softer, durable and it’s made with environmentally friendly materials. During the course, participants will learn about its benefits, construction, certifications, and numerous sample installations.”
Professionals in the construction, architectural, interior design, and engineering industries that participate in this continuing education course will earn one hour of Learning Unit (LU) / Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) credit. At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Create beautiful sustainable solutions, including erosion control and expanded rooftop living spaces, using artificial grass.
- Use artificial grass to address water consumption, runoff, drainage, increased foot traffic, and greenspace requirements.
- Employ artificial grass to eliminate pesticide use and reduce lawn maintenance demands and impacts.
- Integrate aesthetically pleasing, healthy, indoor and outdoor gathering and activity spaces in commercial, office, and public venue projects using artificial grass.
- Specify safe artificial grass installations that resist burning and melting and increase protection from fire.
This Continuing Education course is available at aecdai.ly/synlawn.
Share this Story