Pour in Place
SYNStone 300 is a one component, UV stable, aliphatic polyurethane prepolymer.
SYNStone 300 is designed for binding stones and sand for the production of a synthetic stone carpet surface.
Enhanced UV Stability
- Always wear the recommended personal protective equipment. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Adequate ventilation is required during the application process.
Storage & Packaging
- SYNStone 300 should be kept dry and cool. Storage temperature should be between 5°C (40°F) and 60°C (140°F). Do not expose containers to open flame, excessive heat, or direct sunlight.
- Shelf life of product stored in sealed container is 12 months.
- SYNStone 300 is packaged at 20 kg (approximately 5.0 gallon) and 215 kg (approximately 52.8 gallon)
- SYNStone 300 is ready to use as supplied and should be mixed with dry stones and/or sand.
- SYNStone 300 is 16-20% by volume. Stones and/or sand 84-80% by volume.
- The surface to be coated must be clean, dry, and free of oil, grease, dirt, and any foreign residue. This mixture should be applied with a trowel in order to obtain a uniform leveled surface.
- The cure time varies with temperature and humidity. High temperature and high humidity will decrease cure time while low temperature and low humidity will increase it.
- Do not apply over wet or damp substrates
- Substrate and application minimum temperature: 15°C (60°F)
- Substrate and application maximum temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Permissible relative humidity: 40 – 75%
|Results based on||
Temperature of 73°F (23°C) and 50% humidity
1.0 – 1.1 g/cm3
2500 – 3500 cPs
Standard formula calculation. Above figures are guide values and should not be used as a base for specifications. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet/Safety Data Sheet for more details.