Easton, MD — SYNLawn Chesapeake Bay Synthetic Landscapes, LLC, Authorized SYNLawn Supplier for MD, VA and DC, participated in the 4th annual Bark in the Park event to benefit Dog Rescue Adoptions at Talbot Humane in Easton, MD to support our tail-wagging friends. The annual event hosted activities such as 5K and 10K runs, a dog walk, a dog show and a tail wagging contest! The Talbot Humane Society’s mission of providing a safe and healthy environment for unwanted companion animals, places adoptable companion animals in good homes, protects all animals from cruelty and neglect while also reducing unwanted animal population through spay/neuter and educational services.
As a provider of pet services and an advocate of Dog Rescue at the Talbot Humane Society, Chesapeake Bay Synthetic Landscapes, LLC handed out goody bags with samples of our SYNLawn pet-friendly grass products. Many of the attendees did not realize that fake grass was a viable solution for some of their hard-to-solve landscaping issues caused by their four legged loved ones. “We know the need exists, stated owner Melissa Lord, so we love opportunities to educate homeowners and help solve their problems.” So many people talked to us about their inability to grow grass for various reasons or how they were tired of spending time and money maintaining their yard anymore. We found that what these homeowners didn’t know is…
Replacing Natural Grass can
- Eliminate dirty and muddy paws.
- Eliminate puddles and standing water. SYNLawn is installed over a base designed to handle 30 inches of rain per hour.
- Reduce/eliminate fleas, ticks or other pests. SYNLawn synthetic grass helps to prevent the spread of disease from these pests.
- Eliminate the use of potentially harmful pesticides and fertilizers that have been found to cause heath issues in animals.
- Provide a lawn that stays green year round with low maintenance.
Share this Story